Monday, April 19, 2010

SyMPaThY foR ThE SkIN (Body Lotion)

Sympathy for the Skin is a body lotion made with fresh bananas (... that's right! FRESH BANANAS!). But if you don't like the idea of smelling like a banana, you don't have to worry: This lotion smells like freshly made vanilla/custard ice-cream! Its scent is delicate and subtle, and I would assume that most people could fall in love with it. You might find several tiny banana seeds in the lotion, but this will not be an issue once you put the lotion on your skin. The seeds seem to disappear (magically?!). But maybe the best thing this lotion has to offer is its moisturizing power, that's enough to kiss winter's dryness "goodbye!!!". I like to use this lotion before bedtime, as its texture and scent are so soothing to the senses... and above all, it is a lovely feeling to wake up in the morning having baby-bottom's skin :) Sympathy for the Skin is made with vanilla, almond oil, fresh bananas, cocoa butter, glycerine, sandalwood oil and lemon oil. A final tip: Keep his one away from your pets, especially if they are banana-lovers such as dogs, monkeys and ferrets! And watch out -- When it comes to pets, there are better ways to wake up in the morning than being licked out of bed!


3 comments:

Satinka said...

I love the way you write your comments on Lush products!

However, I will pass on ''Sympathy for the skin''. I have no patience with smells that need time to grow on you. LOL

Luci said...

I'm glad you like the review, amiga :)

Actually I never thought Sympathy for the Skin had a scent that had to grow on me. As a matter of fact, I think this lotion smells really good - delicate and pretty neutral. I am sorry if the review was misleading in some way :/

Satinka said...

Oh, believe me: ''It's not you, it's ME'' haha

I misread it somehow.

Smooch!