Sunday, April 25, 2010

CyNTHia SYlviA STouT

Cynthia Sylvia Stout may have been created especially for those who need to control their fluffy hair, but don't take this literally - my fine, straight hair is in love with this shampoo! As with many Lush products, you need to be open to new experiences to try this one out. Cynthia is bottled and looks conventional; however, its ingredients may surprise you and its scent may make some people walk away... but you shouldn't! Cynthia Sylvia Stout is made with organic beer, cognac oil, balsamic vinegar, yeast infusion, fresh lemon juice, and lemon oil. It does smell a bit strange at first, as you may figure, but the smell (mostly balsamic vinegar and beer) fades away when you lather it up, and it disappears completely when you apply a conditioner. If you keep an open mind knowing that those ingredients are excellent for your hair, you won't even mind the smell! I am very glad I gave Cynthia Sylvia Stout a chance: It's become one of my favorite shampoos! It defines my haircut, bringing out an exquisite deep brown shade and loads of shine to it. I know: Sometimes fear can keep us from trying out something new. But if fear is what you feel, you can always share it with a salesperson at Lush, and she is likely to give you a free sample of this shampoo. Whether you get a sample or buy your own bottle, don't forget to shake it well, as the stout tends to sit in the bottom of the bottle. To be environmentally correct, instead of throwing your empty bottle away, take it to Lush for a refill of this shampoo -- and yes, I AM assuming that you'll want to buy this shampoo over and over ;)

1 comment:

Satinka said...

HAHA! You're so good at this that I can't help but finding it funny! Like I laugh out loud when I see Michael dance:D It's divine!!!!! You SHOULD really get a job in advertising!!