Saturday, April 3, 2010

HOneY TraP (lip balm)

I also fell into this trap! Finding the perfect lip balm is never an easy task - I was never happy with the ones that I got at pharmacies and department stores, until the day I found Honey Trap! This is the best lip balm I've ever bought, and it's exactly what I've been looking for all these years. It is extra-moisturizing, and delicious! Think of honey, white chocolate and peppermint... Yummy! I use this lip balm at night and it's still beautiliciously put in the morning – after all, this is the most hydrating of Lush's lip balms. Its downside is that it's not in a stick, so you need to put your finger in it :( However, if you don't like that idea (I don't!), you can use a lip brush to apply it. It's also easy to find retractable lip brushes that you can keep in your bag if you want to use your lip balm on-the-go. Honey Trap is made with honey, white chocolate, peppermint, oatmeal infusion, vanilla, wheat-germ, almond oil, orange oil, beeswax, shea butter, olive oil, and glycerin. It sounds like an orchestra of yumminess!

2 comments:

Satinka said...

Sounds like a keeper!!:)

I'll probably try that soon!

Soontag said...

This lush product is interesting, but I think if I buy my own I will find a difference than just sampling it. Thanks for a good review!