Friday, March 26, 2010

HoNeY I WaShEd ThE KiDs (soap)

At first I thought the scent of honey and caramel would be too sweet, but I found out that this soap makes me feel like a child again, and I let go of all worries when I use it :) HIWTK is a soothing soap if used at the end of the day, and I also like to keep a chunk of it at work, as its scent tends to de-stress me during the day. The youtube Lush Channel shows us this soap's making process, and I find it fascinating! It feels good to know what we are putting on our skin, especially when they are yummy ingredients -- It's made with honey, coconut oil, orange oil, and bergamot. It lathers well too, especially for hand-washing. The texture on top is real beeswax, and it makes the soap look great! I heard of people who use it for exfoliation, but I'm not a fan. I heard that by ordering it online you might not get the beeswax layer (only the lighter creamy part of the soap), so you might want to visit a Lush shop to buy this one.

2 comments:

Satinka said...

You're getting me hooked again, amiga! Your reviews are better than Lush's descriptions!;)

Luciana said...

Hahaha!!! I'll take that as a compliment! When will Lush "discover me" and give me a nice job in their headquarters?? :D